Here are my finial finished Ancillary Tasks the changes I made to the inside of the Digi-Pac was in fact the image of the moon. I decided to change it to my own image which I had taken of my own eye. Another change I made was adding the photos I took of the roses and fake blood.
|Front Cover of Digi Pac|
The changes I made to the front cover was changing the sides in which they were on as if it were a real media text it wouold have printed out the wrong way. The final change I made was making the writing 'featuring the hit single feeling good' bolder as during my audience re-search the feedback I got was that it could stand out more.
And here is my final poster in which I made no final changes.