Tuesday 10 May 2011

EVALUATION- What have you learn't about technologies from the process of constructing this product AND Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learn't in the progression from it to the full product ?


During the process of constructing my product I have learn't my aspects about new technologies...

1. How to change the settings on the camera to suit the background. For example, if the lighting is dark the camera will automatically change it to make it brighter.

2. As I never took GCSE media I had never used photoshop before. Therefore I experimented with the tools and so on before making my product, so I feel because of that I was able construct a successfull magazine.

3. By creating and using a blog I have became a prosumer.
4. As I have re-searched magazines throughly I have learn't more about the conventions of a music magazine.


Looking back at my preliminary task I feel I have learn't...

1. How to use a camera successfully and use photoshop to maniplutate the image to make it look even better.

2. I have learn't that it is crucial to make the front cover look attractive as your target audience will decide in seconds whether they like it or not. Therefore I feel I have tried to the best of my ability to make this happen.

3. I have learn't more about the layout of a magazine and that they use a limited colour pallet.

Here is the link to my preliminary task:-


Unfortunately,I have had to use my original videos and not the ones I changed on movie maker as they wouldn't upload successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment