Wednesday 7 December 2011

PROPS/COSTUMES!!!


These are the props the dancers are going to use. It's a cross made out of twigs and black shoe lases. The reason why I made them from twigs was to give a stronger impression that these people are from the 16th century. I used shoes lases because I couldn't find any wool around the house but you would only be able to tell in close inspection.

Costumes for the dancers will be on the blog soon, I just need to make the final details on them.






These are the jewellery pieces the vampire will were in the future along with the star. The reason why I chose this necklace is because it's quite bold and unusual. The audiences eye will be immediately drawn to it, which will draw them to the star.

The reason why I have chosen the religious bracelet is because it's not only a piece that is in fashion now amongst 21st century girls but is also ironic because she is supposed to be a dangerous predator yet is wearing a symbol for God.

I chose the red bracelet because it's colour connotes danger and is in contrast with the religious bracelet, which goes with the protagonists personality, there are two sides to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment