Friday 2 December 2011

DANCE, DANCE... and MORE DANCE!!!

Over the past month I have been working out the choreography for the dance/fight scene. My dancers Nicole, Kayla and Charlotte have picked up the motifs really well. However, there is still a lot of work to be done before filming starts. I have used sharp gestures to emphasise the aggression and frustration between the characters. My inspiration has came from the beginning scene in Westside Story which was choreographed by the famous Jerome Robbins and from other music videos like Jenifer Lopez Papi. Although this breaks the typical conventions of a rock video that is what we were hoping for.

I have Behind the Scenes videos of some of the rehearsals we have had and I will post them on my blog in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment