Sunday 13 February 2011

Research on CONTENTS PAGES!

I am now researching contents pages for inspiration on my own.

Beginning with...

Rolling Stone Magazine


This is the contents page of Rolling Stone magazine. You can tell what the main articles are as the picture and headline are bigger than the rest. Plus the page number is easily seen than the other articles. The rest of the pages are placed on the left hand side. And the colour-scheme has continuity all the way through.

Billboard Magazine


I prefer Billboards contents page compared Rolling Stones because it has more colour and I think this would catch the target audiences eye more. I also like the layout a lot more as they have three images just below the title. Nevertheless, just like Rolling Stone the main Article still has the biggest image. So there are some similarities.

So throughout the process in making my contents page, I will think about everything that I have saw go into these contents pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment